On foot, by bike or kayak, here you can practice your favorite activity in the middle of nature! At 30 km from Bucharest, on a slightly larger area than it, the Comana Natural Park concentrates half of the total avifauna species and a third of the higher plant species in Romania, being also a perfect weekend destination, where you can recreate with your loved ones.
For groups please use the group value and add individual entries (eg 7 people = group of 5 people + 2 individual entries)
About this ticket
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Difficult wheelchair access
Free cancellation up to 1 hour before the attraction opening
- 10 tourist routes (56 km),
- Peony Reserve - Padina Tatarului,
- Butcher's broom Reserve - Oloaga - Gradinari,
- Lilly of the valley Reservation - Fantanele Forest,
- Neajlov Delta - Comana pond,
- Secular oaks,
- Walnut Fountain,
- Măgura Gorgana Archaeological Site,
- Comana Monastery and the Mausoleum of the Fallen Heroes of the First World War,
- Gradistea Church,
- Michael's Cross Monument,
- adventure park
- Access to protected areas, hiking on marked trails.
- Parking fees, guide, accommodation and meals.
Free cancellation up to 1 hour before the attraction opens. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.
Address: Strada Gellu Naum 608, Comana 087055
Plan your visit
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you still have more questions, check out our section on frequently asked questions. If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.