Located 20 kilometers from Bucharest, (accessible from the A1 highway, exit at kilometer 36), it quickly became an option for families from Bucharest, Ilfov, Arges, Giurgiu, Dambovita to spend quality time on the weekend.
Lots of greenery, entertainment programs for children throughout the day, playgrounds both indoors and outdoors, zipline over the Arges river and trails in the trees in Aventura Park, animal farm, a traditional restaurant awaits you every weekend.
About this ticket
Skip the line to get tickets
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Free cancellation up to 1 hour before the attraction opening
- Swimming pool
- We ensure the daily dose of adrenaline with the 130m zip line.
- Children with an inclination towards art can experience the painting workshop
- Kitchen workshop
- You can relax in the hammock area or deck chairs area in the acacia forest or visit the animal farm where you will find the Alpaca family, goats, ponies, donkeys, rabbits, etc.
- On Sundays, access to plays for puppets is included.
- Access to the swimming pool
- Access to the ball pool
- Other activities
Free cancellation up to 1 hour before the attraction opens. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.
Know before you go
- The activity in the park depends on the weather.
- What's not allowed
Food and drinksLittering
Address: Comuna Găiseni Cascioarele, Autostrada A1, km 36, Găiseni 087085
Plan your visit
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you still have more questions, check out our section on frequently asked questions. If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.