Welcome to the castle of Hunedoara, which became the residence of the most brilliant king of medieval Hungary, Matthias Corvinus.
The monument has a special charm due to the various construction styles, the presence of some innovations in the military and civil plan, as well as the tumultuous courtyard life that animated it for over 400 years.
Corvin Castle impresses with its presence, which dominates the city of Hunedoara. For those attracted by the Middle Ages, the castle is a unique monument in Romania and among the most attractive in Europe.
The final price is composed of the normal ticket price plus the processing fee of 10%.
About this ticket
Skip the line to get tickets
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Difficult wheelchair access
- Centuries of history
- Stories with princes and princesses
- Memorable battles
- Unique architecture
- The greatness of a memorable construction
- The ticket includes visiting:
- Corvin Castle Museum
- Guild House
- Pre and Protohistory exhibition
- Food and beverages
- Tour guide inside the museum
- Professional photo and video tax
Non refundable. You may not cancel this activity.
Address: Curtea Corvinestilor nr. 1-3, Hunedoara 331141
- The monument is located in Romania, in the southwestern part of Transylvania, in the center of Hunedoara county, in the southwestern part of the city, on the last eastern branches of the Poiana Rusca mountains.
Plan your visit
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you still have more questions, check out our section on frequently asked questions. If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.