Danube Beach is the most modern leisure complex in the south-east of the country.
It has a pool with waves and slides, the highest being 20 meters, but also beach bars and an area intended for the organization of events.
Up to 3,500 people have access to the Dunarea beach in Galati at once.
The beach is equipped with shading systems, 600 deckchairs, hammocks, down pillows for the beach, single and double beach chairs.
120 parking spaces were arranged and two special bus lines were established.
The landscaped area is four hectares.
About this ticket
Skip the line through a separate entrance
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Free cancellation up to 1 hour before the attraction opening
- Children's pool, with 2 large slides and 3 others for smaller children;
- The landing pool from the set of 4 large slides;
- Swimming pool with beach bar;
- The large swimming pool, which is divided into two areas: the jacuzzi area and the wave area.
- Sand area with:
- 400 places arranged for sunbathing (loungers, hammocks, down pillows for the beach with shading systems)
- 3 beach bars
- 2 ping pong tables
- 3 showers and access to the food court area.
- Food court
- Entrance ticket at Danube Beach.
- All attractions, the rides and swimming pools.
- Food and drink can be purchased inside the park
- Lost Bracelet
Free cancellation up to 1 hour before the attraction opens. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.
Plan your visit
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you still have more questions, check out our section on frequently asked questions. If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.